Cobalt Press is an independent press founded by David Coggins in 2006 to publish limited editions of his books. The press’s first book, The Nostalgic Heart, was the recipient of an Independent Publishers Book Award and is in the collection of the Library of Congress and the Minnesota Historical Society. The Daybooks by Robert Carolina (pseudonym of David Coggins) is in the permanent collection of the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
Many bookstores and museums carry books by David Coggins including Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Magers and Quinn, and Common Good Books (Minneapolis-St.Paul), Librairie Galignani (Paris), Three Lives, McNally Jackson, Rizzoli, and Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York), Elliot Bay Book Company (Seattle), and Hennessey+Ingalls (Santa Monica).
- Blue: A St. Barts Memoir $24.95 Amazon / Square
- Paris in Winter $24.95 Amazon / Square
- The Nostalgic Heart $50 Amazon / Square
- Eden Summer Collages $40 Amazon / Square
- Birds of Pine Lake $100 (edition of 60) PayPal
- Robert Carolina’s Daybooks, 8 volumes, $30 each (edition of 50) Square
- Yoga $30 (edition of 150) Square
- Around the Blue $30 (edition of 150) Square
- breath $75 (edition of 50) PayPal
- Scotland Tartan Sketches $30 (edition of 100) Square